Avalon Innovation Center Entrepreneur Fund
AVALON INNOVATION APPLICATION PROCESS
Out of every crisis comes opportunity. And out of this crisis Avalon is proud to be a part of seeding those opportunities.
- All initial applications must be received by 5:00 PM EDT electronically on April 17, 2020. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
- THE INITIAL APPLICATION PERIOD HAS PASSED, all applications will receive a follow-up email within the next 2 weeks with the next steps. If you missed the deadline, but would still like to receive information on opening up in The 5th Floor, please email Info@AvalonParkGroup.com.
- To be eligible for awards, investment opportunities MUST be started, expanded and/or relocated to Avalon Park.
Review & Evaluation Process:
- Initial Application must be submitted no later than April 17, 2020, EST. COMPLETE
- The review committee will review the initial application received by the deadline by April 30, 2020.
- The committee will create a shortlist of semi-finalists for award.
- Semi-Finalists considered for award will be notified by Avalon Park Group May 1, 2020 and invited to submit a formal package.
- The formal packages will be due no later than 5:00 PM EST May 15, 2020.
- Formal submissions will be reviewed by May 31, 2020.
- Finalists will be notified by Avalon Park Group June 1, 2020.
- Finalists will be invited to make an in-person or virtual presentation to the review committee between June 15-30, 2020.
- Final awards will be made July 17, 2020.
- Total award funds to be awarded are one million ($1,000,000.00) dollars.
- Awards may be made in cash and in kind including but not limited to:
- Cash investments
- Business loans
- Office space
- 5th Floor Pro-Working Membership(s)
- Expert consulting (CPAs, MBAs, legal, marketing, etc.)
International Review Committee
- Beat Kahli, Avalon Park Group (Orlando)
- Christoph Stutz, sitEX AG (Switzerland)
- Carol Ann Dykes Logue, University of Central Florida (Orlando)
- Andreas Derzsi, sitEX (Singapore)
- Kirby Parsonage, Sumner Capital (Australia)
- Marybel Defillo, Avalon Park Group (Orlando)
- Marta Pierluisi, The 5th Floor, Puerto Rico
Formal Application Submittal Package: (By Invitation Only)
- Contact Information for Applicant(s)
- A summary of the proposed business, expansion or relocation
- Summary of any prior applicable business experience as it pertains to the proposal
- Any existing company background in the case of expansion or relocation
- Copies of any operating agreements, if applicable
- Any existing patents, copyrights, etc.
- Business Plan
- Projects and/or Financial Statements to include at a minimum:
- Revenue Projections
- Cash Flows
- 2 Years of Tax Returns (if available)
- Balance Sheet
- Any Outstanding Loans or Obligations
- Evidence of Corporate Registration (if available)
- Resumes & Qualifications of Owners and Management Team
- Summary of Requested Funding
- Summary of what/how funding will be utilized
- Appendix – any other information the applicant would like to provide the supports the application can be included as an appendix to the application
All documents are to be submitted in a single package no later than May 15, 2020, 5 pm EST to:
Avalon Park Group
3680 Avalon Park Blvd., Ste. 300
Orlando, FL 32828